tinyfish

Dessert Pizza

To follow up my breakfast pizza I went with a dessert pizza. I made the crust using a sugar cookie recipe. The crust ready to be bakedpost-2313-0-17386700-1439849967_thumb.jp.

The crust baked at 350f for 18 minutes till the edge was a golden brown. post-2313-0-06109000-1439849987_thumb.jp.

The pizza was topped with a cream cheese frosting followed by kiwi, strawberries and blueberries. post-2313-0-05407700-1439850005_thumb.jppost-2313-0-54765200-1439850047_thumb.jppost-2313-0-94694400-1439850844_thumb.jp

Tinyfish that is one seriously good looking desert pizza. Great job. Fabulous build and Presentation.

And Damm it, you beat me to the punch with a desert pizza - LOL

This challenge is really shapeing up to be a nice array of all the different types of pizzas.

Edited by ckreef

That is a refreshing looking pizza if I ever saw one. It has to be incredibly good.

Tasted great.

The cookie dough crust was on the softer side came out just right. All I needed was some ice cream and whipped cream.

I need to plant some mint and parsley for the money shots.

Tinyfish, that dessert pizza was Da Bomb! Gorgeous decoration! 

Poochie is right (SHOCKING!) All things in the mint family (e.g., oregano, marjoram, lemon balm) propagate by shooting out runners. Need to be contained or they go rampant. Even have to be careful in a raised bed, as I've had it "escape" one of those! I grow anything in this group in pots on my deck. 

Tinyfish, that dessert pizza was Da Bomb! Gorgeous decoration! 

Poochie is right (SHOCKING!) All things in the mint family (e.g., oregano, marjoram, lemon balm) propagate by shooting out runners. Need to be contained or they go rampant. Even have to be careful in a raised bed, as I've had it "escape" one of those! I grow anything in this group in pots on my deck. 

You grow them right next to that stuff you smoke before you get on the forums. We know about the oregano.