MacKenzie

Chicken Pesto Pizza

This is an idea that I've borrowed from Tony's pizza post:)

Started with some cooked chicken, marinated it in Sriracha sauce to spice things up a little.

M1RNvS5.jpg

Here it is all dressed and ready for Pebbles.

fVDn8Lw.jpg

Not quite baked but looking good.

Tfu9V9p.jpg

Baked.

ZeBEodG.jpg

Plated.

i57AbAi.jpg

Did a repeat, here is the second one.

GmuKocA.jpg

Our local pizza place, which luckily also brews great beer, has a yummy pesto chicken pizza, the other two toppings that come standard on it are diced tomato and toasted slivered almonds, which add a nice texture. Glad you were inspired MacKenzie and way to go on providing the inspiration tony...what beers are you brewing this fall?ðŸºðŸ•

Our local pizza place, which luckily also brews great beer, has a yummy pesto chicken pizza, the other two toppings that come standard on it are diced tomato and toasted slivered almonds, which add a nice texture. Glad you were inspired MacKenzie and way to go on providing the inspiration tony...what beers are you brewing this fall?

I've got 3 in secondary right now - copper ale, pumpkin ale, and a nut brown. They will go with the traditional bock that I brewed back in April and lagered all summer and a Baltic Porter that I made almost a year ago; they are for an upcoming beer tasting fundraiser event in November that I am hosting for a nonprofit that I'm on the Board of Directors. 

Thanks for the props, MacKenzie. You've inspired me to do many cooks here on the Forum!!