ckreef

I think you will really like the rotisserie on the kk. It seems so well thought out compared to others I have used. 

I'm pretty sure I will I love the fact that the lid can be closed so everything should be real moist. The joetisserie on my kj has been awesome in all honesty the first thing that caught me eye when looking at the KK was the inbuilt rotisserie

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Rang the shipping agent this morning Ora is still in the process of being unloaded but should have it this week. I was hoping to use works 5 tonner to pick up Ora but it's required at work this week Bugger it was sitting in the yard doing nothing for the past week lol. I will ring the shipping mob up tomorrow and see what they charge for delivery if it's reasonable I will do that or just hire a truck

• Like 2

The shipping agent sent me some pics 60d5db6cbec753d16a978c78609cf1d5.jpg24b7da7f862b04aae0958ce4096f3112.jpg68d8c3ad167226571fb33ff671294f51.jpgdoesn't look to bad I got an outrun report letting me know Ora can be picked up tomorrow but I will collect Thursday got heaps of prep to do at work needs to be done big contracts have come in

Keep your cool Aussie. Patience now , grasshopper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Keep your cool Aussie. Patience now , grasshopper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all good really want to get it tomorrow but work needs to be done let's face it without it how am I supposed to buy the food lol just happy it's here and the rip in the cardboard looks like Bugger all

Can't wait to see it. Anticipation must be killing you at this point.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For sure it couldn't have come at a worse time I had it all planned lol i will unwrap it on Thursday but have to be somewhere Saturday so looks like the burn in will be Sunday but will definitely do a 350 cook before then

• Like 1