ckreef

Not long now spoke with Dennis today Ora should be shipping Wednesday can't remember if it was this Wednesday coming or next week from there it goes to Singapore because it's being sent LCL less container load then it's a matter of time until the container heading for Fremantle gets filled because of Ramadan there is a back log of goodies waiting to be shipped so won't take that long to fill .exciting times ahead

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill♨

• Like 1

Awesome news - hopefully it won't travel around the world like Bosco's did. It was almost painful watching Bosco's container tracked on GPS.

Reef's Bistro

I was involved in a study of weather observations through log books of ships from as early as the 18th Century basically jotting down the weather observations of ships to help science very tedious but it actually gave you the tracking of the ships you were looking at speed wind and where they were heading. But most importantly helped build a graph .so will be good to see.like I said Glad going to Singapore I don't won't my KK anywhere near the south China sea lo given todays verdictl

• Like 1

Great news! You seem much more laid back, I am guessing you haven't mapped out the entire journey just yet....If you need help, Bosco and I are practiced.

I'm stoked probably not the most impressive route but will have a look for sure the way I see it if it leaves on the 19th which will be a Tuesday here should take possession in the next couple of weeks can't wait

Ok.  Quick search....

Your grill will leave Surabaya aboard the Kota Hadiah on Tuesday July 19th and arrive in Singapore on Friday the 22nd. From there there are many options for getting to Fremantle:

1) Best option - Aboard the Kota Lambai from Singapore to Fremantle leaving July 27 and arriving August 1.

2) second choice - Aboard the Margaret River Bridge from Singapore to Fremantle leaving July 29th and arriving August 4th.

3) There are a ton of additional options, but all involve going to Melbourne, Sydney or elsewhere first and spending 10-20 days in transit.  My bet is that your grill will be on one of these two boats.

While I realize you are not nearly as neurotic as I am, I hope this helps.