ckreef

LOL - that got me laughing. When I bought my second one the girl at the bank was freaking out a bit. Thought I was hooked into some Internet scam and was going to loose my money. I had to assure her I had dealt with this company before and was not about to get ripped off. Nice to know she was trying to look out for me.

Now for the hard part - the wait .....

Reef's Bistro

Not only she looking out for you but for me too with my hard earn Trucking money... Lol

Mrs. Reef's Bistro

• Like 1

Aussie still can't wait till you get your KK.. We are excited for you

Mrs. Reef's Bistro

Thanks skreef that's nice yeah I'm sure I'm not that much different to everyone else that was in the waiting stage .dee told me off the other night she said will you shut up about that bloody komodo I know your getting one funny

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill ♨

• Like 1

Did you go with all teak or with the stainless inserts on the side tables? I also do not see the basket splitter just the basket ?

Hey bosco I was really thinking about the side tables my final set up probably won't require them or only one but I thought in the meantime they will come in handy so I just went with the teak. I got the splitter and the extra basket .

LOL - gave me a good laugh this morning. Yea we all tend to drive our significant others crazy with all the BBQ talk.

Reef's Bistro

Yeah I'm a shocker for it was cooking on the Joe when I said wait till the kk gets here you reckon you love this that's going to blow your mind lol just after that the shut up part began lol .I'm waiting for the blokes at work to say it next

• Like 1

And the excitement build down under!  Now the anticipation builds at a much faster pace!  Enjoy, Chris.  

Why does it never get old sharing in the excitement of waiting with a new KKer for the arrival, uncrating, and first cook?  I just love this part … 

Chris, please take lots of pics.  We're all living vicariously through you!

• Like 1