Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Eddie mac

Happy BB32 owner

Recommended Posts

This past November 24th I took delivery of my terra blue Komodo BB32.The truck pulled up backed in my driveway and dropped it on my driveway.I stood there staring at the crate for a moment admiring the crate how well it was crated.I got my tractor out of the garage and put the pallet forks on and proceeded to move the grate to my patio. I removed the 8 lag bolts and lifted the grate up and over, I was at awe at the sight I saw.I started to unwrap it everything was protected to the max unbelievably thought out and designed to protect your grill not a scratch or ding anywhere.My wife and could not believe the weight of the grates the beauty of the KK the fit and finish.I own many grills and smokers been BBQ for over25 years this was the best experience.That we have ever had smooth as silk from talking to Dennis to ordering to delivery.amazing experience.I got a chance to do the venting on the grill before the temps here went artic very easy to control compare to my oth kamados very stable once you reach your desired temp and holds rock solid with out playing with the dampers.Iam not used to that my BGE,primo and KJ needs vent adjustment as charcoal burns.Forget my big reverse flow offset constant fire management on that unit even my 2 custom drum smoker need watching for temp management.When I vented it I was increasing the temps slowly very easy to control then I raised to 550 and sat there for 10 hours with out touching a thing it was about 25 degrees and windy that day filled charcoal basket twice. Then I raised it to 650 for 2 hours amazing temp control.Now Customor service wow amazing call Dennis many time on advice always there early morning late night he is truly amazing guy.If you are considering on purchasing one do it you will love it.If you are on the fence and not sure I invite you to my place to check one out and we will cook on it then you will see for yourself. I have other cookers that you can compare to for yourself just message me and I’ll make the time for you. I want to thank Dennis Linkletter again

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't agree more Eddie.  Excellent experience for me too so far.  

A BB32.  Maybe I will get one of those when I grow up. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope to take you up on the invite soon Ed but this weather is crimping my style and everyone elses. Sounds as if you have the same type of kettles as I and been at it around the same length of time. I find it enjoyable and look forward to go out and cook something on those beasts but the pleasure is truly in offering. Happy New Year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyrus said:

Hope to take you up on the invite soon Ed but this weather is crimping my style and everyone elses. Sounds as if you have the same type of kettles as I and been at it around the same length of time. I find it enjoyable and look forward to go out and cook something on those beasts but the pleasure is truly in offering. Happy New Year

Any time you would like open invite when this weather breaks a bit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Boy I don’t envy you guys in all that terrible weather. Hope it breaks soon. Keep warm guys 

It has been colder then usual first time ever using doggie boots on the dogs never had to use them before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Boy I don’t envy you guys in all that terrible weather. Hope it breaks soon. Keep warm guys 

Keeping warm by continually running two pellet stoves, out to the store every day to replenish the supply. I was thinking if all those bags of pellets I have were lump coal I'd never have to worry, be set for life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw that it’s colder in Louisiana than in Alaska. That’s my story and I’m stickin with it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

Keeping warm by continually running two pellet stoves, out to the store every day to replenish the supply. I was thinking if all those bags of pellets I have were lump coal I'd never have to worry, be set for life. 

lol been to ICE house to buy cubex pellets burning 2 bags a day plus wood stove in den crazy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to my world, folks! We haven't been above freezing since before Christmas and have spent the better part of the last week below zero! On the bright side, we didn't get 4 - 5 ft of snow like upstate NY! 

2 hours ago, 5698k said:

I just saw that it’s colder in Louisiana than in Alaska. That’s my story and I’m stickin with it.

By gawd, he's right. It's colder in Baton Rouge than in Anchorage today. I just verified it!

Do whatever it takes to stay warm, ya'll. My preferred method is called bourbon!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tony b said:

Welcome to my world, folks! We haven't been above freezing since before Christmas and have spent the better part of the last week below zero! On the bright side, we didn't get 4 - 5 ft of snow like upstate NY! 

By gawd, he's right. It's colder in Baton Rouge than in Anchorage today. I just verified it!

Do whatever it takes to stay warm, ya'll. My preferred method is called bourbon!

I was making a sauce for Jerk Chicken wings and had to buy some Habernaros. Now I'm not a pepper officiado at all, so I gave it bite, they looked so nice and orange and all. Let me tell ya Purple crack don't stand a chance next to this demon. Although it does warm the lips for a 1/2 hr or so, and don't scratch your nose cause it spreads, could be good for the chapped lips. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

I was making a sauce for Jerk Chicken wings and had to buy some Habernaros. Now I'm not a pepper officiado at all, so I gave it bite, they looked so nice and orange and all. Let me tell ya Purple crack don't stand a chance next to this demon. Although it does warm the lips for a 1/2 hr or so, and don't scratch your nose cause it spreads, could be good for the chapped lips. 

Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyrus said:

and don't scratch your nose cause it spreads,

Or other body parts! ;)

If you think habaneros/Scotch bonnets are hot, don't go anywhere near Scorpion, Ghost or Carolina Reaper. They are much, much hotter! :angryfire:

I love habaneros for their flavor and the heat level is just right for me, when cut with other ingredients in sauces, marinades and salsas. Not a pepper that I'd eat plain, for sure. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so stoked like everyone before me and you when I uncrated Ora blew me away .as far as chillis go you can keep them not into I can't taste my food because I'm sweating and dying lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

I was so stoked like everyone before me and you when I uncrated Ora blew me away .as far as chillis go you can keep them not into I can't taste my food because I'm sweating and dying lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill
 

Lol on the chills 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

as far as chillis go you can keep them not into I can't taste my food because I'm sweating and dying lol

I take this as a NO vote on bottles of my homemade hot sauce in your goodie box, Aussie?? :-D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tony b said:

Or other body parts! ;)

If you think habaneros/Scotch bonnets are hot, don't go anywhere near Scorpion, Ghost or Carolina Reaper. They are much, much hotter! :angryfire:

I love habaneros for their flavor and the heat level is just right for me, when cut with other ingredients in sauces, marinades and salsas. Not a pepper that I'd eat plain, for sure. 

I see what you mean!:mad:  Luckily never got there. Anyhow I bought a bundle of these devils and only needed a couple, can I freeze them or are they trash.  TY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, 5698k said:

I just saw that it’s colder in Louisiana than in Alaska. That’s my story and I’m stickin with it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GO! SAINTS! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...