alimac23

Rotisserie inspiration

Hey everyone,

I’m in Bali at present and yesterday I went over to Dennis’ place as he was kind enough to have the rotisserie kit sent over for me to pickup.

Flying back to Perth tomorrow and looking forward to trying the new toy out. I’ll start off with a typical spit roasted chicken, but I’m looking for inspiration on other things to cook in the rotisserie. Anyone got any good recipes / suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

I’m in Bali at present and yesterday I went over to Dennis’s place as he was kind enough to have the rotisserie kit sent over for me to pickup.

Flying back to Perth tomorrow and looking forward to trying the new toy out. I’ll start off with a typical spit roasted chicken, but I’m looking for inspiration on other things to cook in the rotisserie. Anyone got any good recipes / suggestions?

Awesome ,get the flat basket from bbq galore and do some pork belly

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

Hey all, just got back from Bali and having a play with the spit rod.

I’ve screwed the sharp tip into the end but when I try and get the rod to fit the body it seems too long.

I can push the end of the rod in the spring loaded insert on the left until it stops, but then the other end of the rod is too long to drop down and go into the right hand side.

Do I need to remove the pointy tip from rod after the meat has gone on?

343b3e87ec2feff7264db2de9dd56626.jpg

• Sad 1