DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Tony, make sure you get as much air out as possible and I didn't do it today but you can add some spices, etc. to the bag. Grease the inside of the saran wrap where the egg will be and tomorrow I'm going to tie it with a twist tie or butcher twine. I think a  dash of hot sauce might just be in order. :)

6 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Mac you sure do eat good yum yum

It is funny you say that Bruce because I have always eaten well, thanks to my Mother. The funny thing is that I didn't realize it until I left home. I thought everyone ate the way we did and it was just the way it was. LOL I can still remember when I found out differently. That was when I realized what a fantastic cook my mother was. :-D

• Like 2

It is funny you say that Bruce because I have always eaten well, thanks to my Mother. The funny thing is that I didn't realize it until I left home. I thought everyone ate the way we did and it was just the way it was. LOL I can still remember when I found out differently. That was when I realized what a fantastic cook my mother was. :-D
I discovered food at school compared to my parents the old man loved his pressure cooker and was giving us German rye bread with cold potatoes and salt and pepper for lunch. mum made a good spa bog but that was it .my true love of cooking came from my grandmother who was a shearers cook who made the best pumpkin scones .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 3

I grew up with Portuguese parents came to America in 1953 my mother did all the cooking in the house.My dad did all the cooking outside.I remember when my parents bought a 155 acre farm first thing my father build was a stone bread oven outside.Then a pig roast pit and a clam bake pig.Sunday was the day all my family arrived for a feast all summer long.Dam I miss him very smart man.

• Like 3

Just now, MacKenzie said:

Eddie mac, talk about great outdoor cooking tools. :smt060

That why I mentioned to you about baking bread I see yours it reminds me of my mom baking Portuguese roll and Portuguese corn breads in that old brick oven outside.I remember my father would light it the night before to heated it up for early next morning.

• Like 1