Aussie Ora

Wagyu chips

There were two bones of the ribs I cooked with the red eye express left. Dee decided to make a salad .56359d9394c164396e3864884ecc68d6.jpg.I added some frozen chips .03c661ca269d942561b1705440e74e51.jpg.the waygu steaks had a healthy amount of fat on the edge so I cut that off to save .melted some in a pan.49cc7d1bdb6fe333d427a012fbe5a3bc.jpg.and basted the chips with it and threw them in the air fryer.97444650565d8ff40c52658c71cef498.jpg.love the little morsel the fat left behind I ate that lol.657fd2460e29d87518774da854b567b8.jpgand plated.fe1dd8613d84a164c157916c2c5924c0.jpg . sprinkled some truffle salt on the chips to top them off yum no way the seagulls are getting these chips

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 5

Wagyu fried chips.  You would pay a lot for those in a restaurant!  They look great.  

The steaks I got had a decent amount of fat on one side .45a9cdf7ab2f9c520d39d1b7639f999e.jpg.I cut that all out so I ended up with these .08ab728810ea7ab2eb8f779ae50e629a.jpg.I love my air fryer was an early adopter had one for years and love duck fat on the chips .I thought why not wagyu finished with some real truffle salt .whilst I have the chance the air fryer is awesome for chips and lamb chops .they tasted really good .like you said they are probably $30 dollar chips hence why the seagulls arn't getting any lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love the fact air frying seems to be a method of applying the fattiest (and tastiest) of fats to chips.  I suspect that is not what the inventors expected but its the best reason for having an air fryer that i can think of!!!
They always had the intention off a small amount of oil with fresh cut potatoes .that's why I love the air fryer your chips are not deep fried and having the right fat is awesome

I agree.  There is no way you could get enough Wagyu fat to fill a deep fat fryer and this is an ingenious way of getting your chips to marry with this most delicious of ingredients.    Of course, if this was all about the health benefits you would use a boring low fat oil spray in your air fryer but where would the fun be in that? :-P

• Like 1

I agree.  There is no way you could get enough Wagyu fat to fill a deep fat fryer and this is an ingenious way of getting your chips to marry with this most delicious of ingredients.    Of course, if this was all about the health benefits you would use a boring low fat oil spray in your air fryer but where would the fun be in that? :-P

It was a fun experience and worked out great seriously get yourself an air fryer they make the best chips

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Pearson said:

I love air fryers I have 4 of them and 2 of them have  rotisserie’s haven’t used the  rotisserie’s I also bought a air fryer oven. I think I may be turning into a hoarder lol

Sounds you need another one of Dennis's cabinet's there Bruce

• Haha 1