Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Scott.W

Rotisserie problem

I got a rotisserie basket and the shaft for the motor is to long 7fb1b16ca450e366b36fbc1a4c512e91.jpg

Am I missing something? I cannot mount the motor to the grill. The motor is not spring loaded so I am stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a rotisserie basket and the shaft for the motor is to long 7fb1b16ca450e366b36fbc1a4c512e91.jpg
Am I missing something? I cannot mount the motor to the grill. The motor is not spring loaded so I am stuck.

1ab39c56ed3e0a9179f9477bff2d914c.jpg
This is everything that came with it

I had to grind the square portion of the piece for mine to fit properly Scott. In the motor receptacle for this small shaft you should have a spring to accept some play for distance for a comfortable fit between the KK and motor once it's secured to it's housing. If you have a grinding wheel it would make quick work of it. Just go slowly with the removal of metal and fit it to the motor and align all your parts. It should come together for you eventually once you remove enough stock.

• Like 1

too have the issue of the shaft being too long. My bracket looks similar to Scott W's. Does not have the "stand offs" that appear in the picture from Basher. See attached photo. This is in a 23" Ultimate using the 50lb motor. The bolts for the wing nuts barely reach the slots. I can jiggle it and force it to be close enough, just barely, to allow the posts through the slots (slide the bracket up on the motor), but the tolerance is not very forgiving - especially when there is so much slot available. This has to fit better than this...

IMG_4569_3.jpg

Edited by davidcbaker

Can you post other pics from different angles?

It looks like you do not have the screws that insert from the top and put pressure on the plate. Installing does require an angled shuffle to get it into place.