JORVER

KK 32 finally in the Netherlands

CONGRATULATIONS from sunny Denver, Colorado, USA. I have a 32", also- copper/bronze. You are going to have a great time cooking with it. It is unbelievably efficient and versatile. A tip I learned from Dennis (the owner of  Komodo-Kamado): when you have your charcoal and wood in the fuel basket, start by lighting up a tennis-ball sized area in the middle and open up the upper vent just a quarter to half a turn. Let it ramp up gradually and then adjust with the vents to level off before it reaches your desired temp. The KK is VERY efficient and if you start out with too much of the charcoal lit up, you can overshoot your desired temperature and then it is VERY difficult to get it down again....as I said, the KK is very, very efficient. It will be difficult to resist the temptation to cook with it right away, but you might want want to try a test burn or two to get familiar with it before you actually use it. Good cooking and good luck!