ckreef

Reef's Junk Pie

A Sicilian style pan pizza with soft fluffy dough. Done in the Backyard Bistro Junk Pie fashion (put on any thing thing you got).

Parmesan, Mozzarella, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, olives, fresh sliced tomatoes, pineapple, Italian sausage, ham and finally pepperoni.

dad1f10352e8e88b62728020f96c9b9c.jpg665bdc09e1925c2997a35b8ed012f96c.jpged4f56404ced2084f025c385269f8542.jpg

MONEY!

Having serious doubts about even trying to compete with you in the Contest!! :notworthy:

Come now throw something out there. I'm just running through all the different pizza varieties I know how to cook so everyone knows what's possible.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have two pizza's planned...thinking outside the box and a traditional pizza.

Side note CK, for the one pot challenge I'm going with my stew recipe BUT I lost it. I have been tearing my house apart the last two days looking for the recipe.

Can't wait to see your pizzas.

On the side note: just means you have to wing it from memory and hope for the best. I'm sure it will be fantastic either way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ckreef that is a fantastic looking pie. You were the one that got me into making pizza on my kamado!!

TY bosco - the Sunday night pizza thread really propelled me into homemade pizza. That thread lasted so long that it almost burned me out from making pizzas. I took a break but now I'm back on this little pizza contest.

Also with the purchase of the Blackstone Pizza Oven I stopped cooking them on a kamado. This is really good getting back into it on the kamado.

One side benefit is I need the practice for the Guru challenge series when pizza gets picked.

I think that will be a no brainer on the winner for that one buddy!!

so now with a kk are you still using the blackstone???

The Blackstone is still easier and faster than any kamado so that is still my preferred pizza oven. This contest requires the front Komodo Kamado logo to be in the picture so for August all pizzas are done on the KK.