ckreef

Southern Style Breakfast Caserole

Charles - that does look absolutely scrumptious! I'm surprised a Southern Boy like you let the gravy slide (pun intended). No matter, that is one very tasty looking dish. The possibilities with this dish are endless ... biscuits, hash browns, home fries, grilled zucchini, hash, etc. Buddy, you just created a whole new class of breakfast feasts! Giga-Kudos!

That is the famous Grilled Peach Reef Jam. Unfortunately that idea came way late in the peach season so I didn't get to make very much. No worries - next year I'll start earlier and make enough to send a bunch out.

We worked late that day and got the bad news that we had to get up at 3:15 am the next morning for an early start at work. We were just scrambling to get something quick and easy together so we could get to bed. Next time it will have gravy. Mrs skreef makes a mean white pepper gravy that will work good mixed down in the sausage layer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What temp do u grill those little fellows at

Don't joke: I live in China, I'm sure they are a delicacy somewhere!

My wife's folks gave me these little deep fried scorpions when I first did the "meet the parents" thing. They were salty and crispy and actually really good! Kind of like less greasy pork scratchings... Great with a cold beer and it was 20F below outside so getting the beer cold was easy!

Then they warned me not to eat too many because of the poison that's still in the tails... 😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk