bosco

Slow Motion.......

Sadly, it gets worse. As the delivery date gets closer, you crave more frequent updates. Mine came in to LA on Saturday evening. It has to clear customs, then make the journey to the warehouse. It takes every ounce of self control I have not to call Dennis and ask for updates twice a day. Once it's on the truck travelling across the US to my house, I'll be okay, but the current unknowns are killing me.

Sadly, it gets worse. As the delivery date gets closer, you crave more frequent updates. Mine came in to LA on Saturday evening. It has to clear customs, then make the journey to the warehouse. It takes every ounce of self control I have not to call Dennis and ask for updates twice a day. Once it's on the truck travelling across the US to my house, I'll be okay, but the current unknowns are killing me.

Poor Wilbur had to deal with a port fire after the ship arrived delaying shipment further.

Benton

The ship cleared customs last night, so we're in the home stretch. I'm cautiously optimistic they will make it to the warehouse today or tomorrow and be put back on a truck for delivery by the end of the week. I live in CT, so it's going to be a long ride across the country.

The ship cleared customs last night, so we're in the home stretch. I'm cautiously optimistic they will make it to the warehouse today or tomorrow and be put back on a truck for delivery by the end of the week. I live in CT, so it's going to be a long ride across the country.

Your one day closer then yesterday.

Thanks for the update. Keep them coming

Benton