kjs

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Man those butts look like mini butts on that puppy!!!

Yep and they were not small (each about 8lbs) no question about it there is a lot of real estate on the 32. I absolutely love it. I have the rotisserie attachment as well and plan on cooking a whole small pig in October. I will be sure to post pics.

Tasty tasty looking cook and sandwich, kjs, and I'm sure lots of leftovers for more great meals. :)

Well one would think so, but no leftovers, they went home with our guests. My wife tells me I am generous to a fault, but then again so is she. I guess we're two peas in a pod :happy3:

Haha! We had the same situation with the pulled pork we made this weekend. We had our neighbors over for dinner, and my wife asked them if they wanted to take home some leftovers. She then handed me a container, which I filled with pulled pork.

When I was having lunch the next day, I commented on how little pulled pork was left over. She said, “Well, why did you give our neighbors so much last night?†

I said, “Why did you give me such a big container?†

We need to work on our game plan for the next time we have guests over. ^_^

• Like 1

Haha! We had the same situation with the pulled pork we made this weekend. We had our neighbors over for dinner, and my wife asked them if they wanted to take home some leftovers. She then handed me a container, which I filled with pulled pork.

When I was having lunch the next day, I commented on how little pulled pork was left over. She said, “Well, why did you give our neighbors so much last night?†

I said, “Why did you give me such a big container?†

We need to work on our game plan for the next time we have guests over. ^_^

Oh yea, you are so right. :notworthy:

One time while driving through Tennessee, I saw a sign for a roadside BBQ joint that stated "You Can Smell Our Butts a Mile Away". I love that type of humor. I wanted to stop, but the film crew I was with were sure it wouldn't be safe food, I think they and I missed out on some great BBQ.

I went thru periods where I just cooked all the time and produced so much more than my family could ever eat.. I had a lil' plug in cooler in my car that I used to fill with vacuum packed bags of pulled pork, brisket and ribs.  I would then use them a "your great, I like you" tip or gift to people I ran across.. I was like Santa looking for an excuse to give stuff away.. Even a gardner down the street who always smiles and waves.. Nothing makes friends faster than a bag of great smoked meat! 

Problem is now they are always asking for more..

LOL