MacKenzie

Multi Cook Pixs All Involing Pork

What a fun day I am having-

first another SV egg on toasted cheese and bread.

Warning, Tony, best put your sunglasses on.;)

TbPph7Y.jpg

And that velvety yoke;)

9zTJn6X.jpg

I am going to do this sandwich again and very soon. I loved it.

Next get the marinated pork loin on the grill-

uBgBj7m.jpg

dHZlMoz.jpg

My time got away from me and I've overcooked by 10 degrees more than I wanted, eek.

irvIXTf.jpg

Sliced.

nTrNrRb.jpg

Last evening I made up a marinade for some slices of the uncooked pork loin.

1Lb of thin pork slices

1grated clove of garlic

2T soy sauce

1t crushed red peppers

1T grated ginger

1T light brown sugar

1T toasted sesame seed oil

Refrigerated over night

C1aQ8Lg.jpg

Cooked strips over rice with spinach and tomato.

CylFTvf.jpg

• Like 1

Killin' me, MacKenzie. 

In self defense, last night did some nice Iowa chops (extra thick cut pork loin chops) sous vide (5 1/2 hrs @ 126F), then seared off on the KK. Finished off with a baked whole Johnagold apple wrapped in applewood smoked bacon and au gratin potatoes. I had company, so I didn't want to hold up dinner taking pics - sorry! My guest was suitably impressed though. Will definitely being doing those apples again while they are still in season!

Thanks, PJ. This is a tough crowd and I'm running just trying to keep up. You and everyone who participates are my real inspiration. :):thumbup::thumbup:

I think you have it backwards - we're trying to keep up with you, tinyfish and others. When bosco gets his setup me and Mrs skreef will be eating everyone else's dust.

Edited by ckreef

Thanks, GoFrogs, I'm sure that clean grill won't last. :) Guess I haven't done a lot of messy cooks. So far I've kept ahead of the mess and I have no special techniques just clean as you go. :)

Thanks, Poochie, it did occur to me to put hot sauce on and then I thought of Tony and used Ketchup ;)

I was wondering what the best way to rewarm the pork loin roast and decided to put some brown gravy, a slice of the roast into an sous vide bag, vacuum seal it and drop it into 133 F water until the rest of dinner was ready. Worked like a charm, the pork didn't cook any more and was still moist.

e9fRTOy.jpg