tinyfish

Baby Back Ribs.

It feels like its been for ever since I lit up the KK's. 

I finally moved the KK's, pizza oven and Kj Jr onto the patio. I have to move them around a bit untill I find the perfect spot for everything. 2016-04-17 16.55.26.jpg 2016-04-17 16.56.23.jpg

On to the baby backs. I rubbed them with Smokin Guns Mild Rub and cooked with some sugar maple and peach chunks.  Not the fanciest cook but it was delicious. 2016-04-17 17.31.48.jpg2016-04-17 16.58.45.jpg

tinyfish, that is a gorgeous yard you have and a great setup. I think you must be wearing your sunglasses, those KKs sure are glittering in the  weekend sun.:)

BTW I was so taken with your setup I forgot to comment on that tasty looking food.:):):) Awesome.

Edited by MacKenzie

6 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

tinyfish, that is a gorgeous yard you have and a great setup. I think you must be wearing your sunglasses, those KKs sure are glittering in the  weekend sun.:)

BTW I was so taken with your setup I forgot to comment on that tasty looking food.:):):) Awesome.

Thanks MacKenzie.  I'm just started to get settled in.

4 minutes ago, CeramicChef said:

Tony - beautiful set up you have there.  Gorgeous backyard.  You've gotta have some teenagers that love doing yard work!;)

Very nice rib cook.  Sometimes simple is best.  Kudos to ya up there!

Thanks Ken, I enjoy having the space in the backyard. 

I'm particular about how my grass is cut,  so I just do it myself.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CeramicChef said:

I thought it was "Abcess makes the fart go Honda!"

Oh, my bad.  That's the punch line for an old joke.  Sorry, wrong thread! ;)

OK, Ken, I'll bite. Never heard this one, so post the whole joke over in the Jokes page. Given ole Poochie a run for his money! LOL!!