ckreef

Dizzy Pig Departure Series

4 hours ago, HalfSmoke said:

Interesting. Dizzy Pig is local and they have a store. Wonder if they're selling these there. 

You would hope so. This was a small hardware store with a decent BBQ section but they don't even sell Dizzy Pig. Just had a sample display and 3 bottles of both the IPA and Ghost. 

3 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

They sure know hot to make things tempting.:)

This is a good example of store bought rubs are worth buying. Let's you try something different. In the list of ingredients one of the items is spices. What exactly  is spices?  Something you could probably reproduce from raw ingredients but it would take some experimenting. 

Funny, I have both of those in my cabinet but haven't tried them and didn't even notice they were numbered: 1547 and 1835. My neighbor has a family connection through them and he gave me a bunch of different ones. He also told me the owner has a kk; I think it is the 32.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve M said:

Funny, I have both of those in my cabinet but haven't tried them and didn't even notice they were numbered: 1547 and 1835. My neighbor has a family connection through them and he gave me a bunch of different ones. He also told me the owner has a kk; I think it is the 32.

If you notice the /5000 is part of the label but somebody sat down with a pen and numbered them 1 to 5000 times 2 different rubs. Sure glad that wasn't my job. 

• Like 2