MacKenzie

Storm Day Cooks

Started with smoking some cheddar cheese for me and a pork loin for a friend.

Pork Loin and Cheese.jpg

Cheese is done, can't see much smoke but can taste it and smell it. It is now vacuumed sealed and resting for a few weeks.

Smoked Cheese.jpg

While the pork is smoking I smoked some coffee beans. It has been a long time since I did this. I asked someone who shall remain nameless to pick me up 10 pound of GREEN beans and they came home with roasted beans. I am the only one drinking espresso or coffee in this house so it took me some time to use these beans. Actually I don't even have coffee everyday. :( 

Beans.jpg

Time for dinner, SVed some fish, made some fries, PCed the carrots and steamed some of my peas.

Fish Dinner.jpg

Canadian is still smoking and the storm is in full force. The wind was blowing snow on Pebbles so I dropped the winter cover. It is being held back by the snow blower which is ready for action.

Smoking Under Cover.jpg

Fortunately it is a low temp. cook.

Canadian Bacon is done.

CB Smoked and Cooling.jpg

Smoked Canadian Bacon.jpg

Smoked CB.jpg

Lot of smoke on this cook. Kitchen now smells great. 

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 7:59 AM, MacKenzie said:

Thanks, everyone. :) 

@ Tinyfish, so it was you who sent me this storm. ;) Not much deck clean up today, fortunately this snow was light and fluffy and we had lots of wind to blow it off at least half the deck. :)

With that outdoor kitchen there is no stopping you.