Eddie mac

New cabinet on the way

7 minutes ago, tony b said:

Threaten legal action. Call their bluff. Say if they don't deliver it appropriately (via lift truck) within 3 working days, they will hear from your lawyer. Any pushback regarding logistics in complying should be met with a serious - "Not My Problem."

This is becoming one expensive cabinet 2days off work 456.00 a machine here the first day 2 hour  minimal 65.00 an hour 130.00 wife is not happy 

5 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Wow bummer that delivery company needs to get they’re heads on straight

The bummer is I was just about to Oder a storage box with cover from Dennis and the rotisserie cradle plus 2 stainless side tables.But after the way this was handle all the way around wife is not happy. 

What can be doe now is to provide negative reviews of the shipping company. Google reviews, the shipping company web site, etc.

If you do facebook, and they have a facebook page, hit them there as well.

Tell us who the shipping company is. If it is a national one, then we can all request Dennis to not use it anywhere in the US. If it is regional, at then they can loose out on local business.

Also hit the Better Business Bureau site and provide the negative feedback there. Hit them where it counts, in the wallet.

1 hour ago, Tucker said:

What can be doe now is to provide negative reviews of the shipping company. Google reviews, the shipping company web site, etc.

If you do facebook, and they have a facebook page, hit them there as well.

Tell us who the shipping company is. If it is a national one, then we can all request Dennis to not use it anywhere in the US. If it is regional, at then they can loose out on local business.

Also hit the Better Business Bureau site and provide the negative feedback there. Hit them where it counts, in the wallet.

Land Air Express I will call better business bureau 

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Woohoo looks awesome .now you can forget what happened and go with another company next time

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

Talk to Dennis today about a different company on my next Order he say that the only one. Hesitate to Oder another grill and storage box

6 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Hire a truck and get it yourself .this company seems like a bunch of Muppets delivering a product that required a fork lift to put on the truck and delivering to a residential address with no tail lift. Surley the driver would have asked the question how am I supposed to get this off .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

Totally agree