Oldsman

First Cook 32BB

Completed first cook yesterday on the new BB32

Comments ranged from that not a grill to looks like a piece of art to its beautiful to didn't know you can cook burgers on a smoker

Cooked 20 approx. 1/2 pounds burgers, some dog and brats, multiple comments best burger I every had, one said worth the 20 hour drive to get here

And for Tyrus the fuzzy critter got some too

Also the insulation on it is great, didn't have to be concerned with kids as it never got hot to the touch on the outside

IMG_0717.thumb.jpg.5e4a7b1c938462818c72862d49b8131d.jpgIMG_0718.thumb.jpg.e647066aa6a8b4d231045ffa3ae2ce1e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great cook.  Even greater discovery for me.  I had not realised you could hang your grills off the side of your KK.  I am guessing/hoping that I have the right piece to do that (probably) and the space (possibly not).  That will be great if so!  Will check when I get home tonight.  I learn something new from this forum every day.  

• Like 2

The hanger was in the spare parts box

If you have the shelves there is one for each shelf bracket that attaches to the shelf bracket and remains in place if you remove the shelves, very well thought out and handy

Older models may be different

• Thanks 1