Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JDBBQ

Charcoal in the house !

I have used the cocochar before but coffeechar is new.  Any recommendations on how to enjoy the flavors it brings (meats or techniques)?  

Cheers

I'm eagerly awaiting my shipment of it. I've never used it, so I'm not much help other than what others on the Forum have said about it. I have the chunks of the wood. I tend to only use them on beef or lamb, if I want a more subtle smoke than say mesquite or post oak. 

• Like 1

Funny ...  I have been hoarding my cocochar from when I bought my kk - only use it on mission critical low and slow's (it can fire my kk for at least 2 days).  Still have 10 boxes and just added 15 more plus 15 of the coffeechar

• Like 1

Don't that look sweet

Training out the cocochar. It is precut to ready to use piece size. Nice

96dde11066ac70cbddc2b6d8615c93f2.jpg3d7a10d5cfd170d167b1f8fa1b5e3e13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Well at least we know where all the coffee char is, in your garage. Trying to corner the market are we?

Nice that Dennis is making the pieces smaller and easier to use. The "logs" of cocochar can be easily broken by hitting 2 logs together, but you don't have much control over how they break, size-wise.