KevinD

Whoo Hoo - Finally have my shipping info!

Well 90 minutes into their business day and the shipper still doesn't know the location of my grill.  Maybe this is an omen that tells me I should call Dennis and go with a BB32 instead?  Of course that means changing out the 23" accessories too...hmnnnn?

I should go look at the store site and see if my other colors choices are there since the only TerraBlue BB32 there shows it doesn't arrive until later this month, and it is already spoken for...

Edited by KevinD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MacKenzie said:

Patience, Grasshopper. :)  Stick to your guns.

BAD MacK - stomping foot - you are NOT allowed to use my own words against me!

They did call to tell me they found my grill but now can't find the other stuff - joking; but it doesn't seem beyond the realm of their bumbling. Now I'm nicely trying to convince them they need to make this right and do whatever they have to do to deliver today.   I know they don't want to pay any drivers overtime, but that isn't my problem!

• Like 2

Ok, no hope for delivery today and I've been told to expect delivery Tuesday late morning...heavy sigh!

On a more fun note, I've decided to follow the lead of CKREEF who named one of his KK's after the Titan Prometheus that stole fire from the Gods and gave it to man...

I will name my KK after "Pele", Hawaiian Goddess of Fire. I will further tempt fate and get a rack of St. Louis ribs rubbed up and in the refrigerator to be ready for tomorrow late afternoon, by which time I hope Pele will have been set up for her burn in.  Of course I will sacrifice some of those ribs in her honor!

Edited by KevinD
Grammer
  • Like 2

@KevinD - I am sure glad they found it.  In just a few short hours you will be stepping into the new world of KK! Pretty exciting.  I am excited for you and relieved.  I am the one that spoke for the 32 terra blue.  If you couldn't find yours I might feel bad about keeping mine.  Not bad enough to let it get away :), but pretty bad :):)!

Looking forward to pics of the unpacking and first cook!

Hi Rob - yes I did,,thanks for asking!  Well, at least it was part of what Dennis sent incorporated with the KK manual. I did note that the mm size for the bolts were different from what was in the Naked Whiz review - I have both socket sizes ready to go with my driver!  BTW, where can I see the picture of your kitchen setup? Another member cited it and I don't recall seeing it in my browsing around the forum...