Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aperopat

My KK Is on his way

This morning I got the call from the transporter that my Ultimate 23 is arriving 2-3 days….

After a couple of years of dreaming I would finally be able to cook on that beauty!

Can anyone indicate me a topic or a link where is described how break in in the right manner in order to condition it at best?

br

Patrik

• Like 2

First of all, congrats!

Second you should have received an email from Dennis with an owner's manual. Everything in there will tell you exactly what to do. If you haven't received it send Dennis and email and he'll forward it to you and also include your forum name so you can get into the Owner's Area of the forum. Lots more info there too!

• Like 1

Dennis’s instructions are very good. I also found this to be helpful.  Congrats and good luck.  Let’s us see pics of the unload and un-crating.  

Edited by Dono
  • Like 2

Many of us have done the same, have it arrive only to have it sit in the garage for a few days before being moved into place. Trust me, it is worth the wait 😁

Edited by C6Bill