Tyrus

Care to venture a guess?

While traveling the wilds of the Berkshires this past weekend I stumbled upon a odd trinket in an antique store. At first I thought this to be a Texas brass knuckle, but quickly discounted that thought seeing it's made from Aluminum. It does have a charm of it's own and will retire to the cooking shed for posterity very soon along with this little piggy. Give it a guess, no cheating now, no google searches, a clear and inventive mind is all that's allowed.

DSCF3494.JPG

DSCF3497.JPG

I believe this to be more vintage than antique and I would say that when your parents brought you to the Supermarket/Grocery you may have seen this yourself depending on your age of course. It's made in Italy, although that has no bearing on it's end use.

4 hours ago, Tucker said:

Is it an 'ornament' they stuck in the beef in the meat case?

Yes, very good Tucker, it sat pronged into the meat to draw your attention. If a price tag was attached to the horn it was an addition.  Well, for all you that came in 2nd with your marvelous guesses I can only say your bosses at work should be proud to have you on board. I know, it was a tough guess...next time you'll do better, until next time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1