DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

@Basher what beach is that? I spent a bunch of time in Byron Bay back in 2007 and also spent time in Noosa when I was down in Australia for 6 weeks. 

and for the record Red Snapper is one of my favorites. Love both those dishes shown 

Edited by Troble
  • Like 1

[mention=3378]Basher[/mention] what beach is that? I spent a bunch of time in Byron Bay back in 2007 and also spent time in Noosa when I was down in Australia for 6 weeks. 

and for the record Red Snapper is one of my favorites. Love both those dishes shown 

South Golden Beach. About 20 minutes north of Byron Bay.
You would have driven past it going from BB to Noosa. Both great beaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Looks like a great beach. Love living on the water. Had my niece and other kids over tonight so did a solid wing cook. Not lying, best wings I ever grilled. Top grate this time direct at about 325. Man, had lil crisp and moist! The KK makes me a much better cook than I really am. Needless to say, no left overs tonight. 

DE6853A3-A03C-46B1-9E84-B9D0D7555AAC.jpeg

F1176ACF-E5CC-41C0-982C-0C6583A0C9C8.jpeg

• Like 9

Smoked two 11lb bone in pork shoulders. Homemade Cole slaw

I threw some thai chili sauce and siracha in the foil when I let it rest. Then I tossed it and hit it with more siracha and Thai chili sauce...dusted with brown sugar, spritzed with apple juice finished in the broiler to get some crispy carmelization at the end....delicious

forgot to take photos of finished product and on grill but these babies took a long time to cook. Wanted them for lunch....turned into early dinner 

49E7CB84-36A0-4427-B233-03761FE42E65.jpeg

C1F4236B-1D58-40A3-AC2B-B7709F0E012F.jpeg

77B5AC72-A276-4552-9711-F2E52FBC5C71.jpeg

9FDA7F8E-A16B-412F-A6F0-E75FF6186B01.jpeg

55BDEFC5-D04E-49EF-9841-61A779DE2FD6.jpeg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Troble, looks like you nailed that duck. :grin: :smt055

Thanks I need to work on my knife skills with the duck, should’ve been plated better. My brother loves duck I made it for his birthday...I didn’t even eat any of it I just saved the duck fat 😀

Edited by Troble
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

You didn't taste it, the chef always gets the first bite. :grin::grin:

Long story...I was supposed to cook it Sunday abd my plan was to smoke it above my pork butts but my day got turned around Sunday and my brother couldn’t come over till Monday so I cooked it/served it while I was feeding my kids and giving them a bath.....plus I’ve tried duck a ton it’s good but it’s not really my thing. I like duck fat and I’ve liked duck with like a port wine sauce but I didn’t have time for that 

I’ll try the duck next time the point was to make something for my brother that he could rage home cause he doesn’t cook

Edited by Troble
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1