MacKenzie

Sourdough Bread and Cherry Tomato Mushroom Bacon Pizza

Busy day here, did more sour dough bread. It turned out a little darker than I wanted but it will taste just fine. I had the grill hotter than normal thought I'd see what happened.

go6rNJS.jpg

The good news is that this bread sung to me for quite a few mins. after I took it out of the KK.

ni0ek2G.jpg

Pizza up next, this was a cherry tomato with mushrooms and my own bacon, fresh moz and some Monterey Jack.

WZ92EX2.jpg

NUk0vVw.jpg

Just coming of the grill.

BAbtL7B.jpg

ALWzGbC.jpg

Served.

mlunGyG.jpg

That is not all that's going on around here, my nite blooming cereus is blossoming tonight for the first time. It is going to be a long nite, started about 7 PM or so and will go until 7AM. Not that I'm staying up for the whole reveal because I'm going on a 2 hour road trip tomorrow morning. Eek! Here it is about 11:00PM

ASoAyE6.jpg

GoFrogs, not one of ckreef's dough recipes. I'll post the recipe later. :) That is the first time the Night Blooming Cereus has blossomed for me. There is another one coming out tonight.:) The blossoms starts to open about 6:00 PM and by the next morning at 6 AM it is dead. It was fully opened when I went to bed about 12:30 AM. It is quite amazing.