bosco

bosco's shipping thread

The good news is that the boat pulled into port extremely early at 1:30am on the 19th and wasn't due until due until 1:30pm today.  So not sure if that is with all the crazy time zones there or what causing the ETA differences.  

Anyways, its moored now and next port is in pending, based on my free subscription account it will not tell me the next destination until the boat pulls out of port.  

Its funny, the first boat went from Indonesia and went further NW up the coast of Malaysia, then the feeder ship had to come all the way down and pass Singapore and back up North to pick up the load.  Then It travelled south again and has now stopped in Singapore, a far closer port to than Port Klang is to Indonesia.

My guess is that the company arranged it this way to make it all fit, but if dollars sense were an option, I really think that this is not the greatest route for cost savings????  

post-2504-0-72475400-1445255497_thumb.pn

I was a little nervous as one of the tracking sites declared Jakarta as the next destination, however, Mosel Trader just announced its next stop is Hong Kong.  ETA 3 days to port so it should be there right on time or just a bit early so late October 22nd into early October 23rd!!!  

Once it arrives in Hong Kong I will get a further notice from KK as to what ship it will be going on to Vancouver.  Its like a turtles race, however, the rewards are going to be awesome!!!!!!

post-2504-0-65926900-1445280692_thumb.pn

Ok Benton... we are officially enemies my friend... at least until my grills arrive!!

On an upside the substitute boat has just arrived at Port Klang and is due back at Hong Kong by October 30th.  

I pray fingers crossed that I make this shipment, or else this adult male child will break into an emotional episode!!

The new boat is called X PRESS KARAKORAM and this feeder ship better not have any issues!!!!

post-2504-0-79481800-1445621731_thumb.jp

• Like 1

LOL.

You know it is funny that patience is not my strong suit... I am a right now kind of guy.  

My wife said to me the other day that she was so impressed with how good I am taking the wait for these grills.  My response was that I am dying inside lol!!!

I know that they are going to be awesome so it really doesn't bother me, but it really is just like Dennis says.... It is like going back to childhood waiting for Christmas!

If that little tugger can get it here sooner...... ill chip in for gas!!

Well it safely reached the port of Singapore last night and doing its thing. If it follows the same course as the other ship it should leave late this afternoon for Hong Kong. Then should reach the port of Hong Kong in 5 days !!

From there I should get the updated info on the mother ship to cross the pacific. I have the October and November NP1 route boat scedule already and should have an exact eta once I get my next packing slip.

Snail mail baby!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated - especially for those that have purchased, or will purchase in the future!

I'm not sure I could track the shipment like you - we will see!!!

The LA warehouse has almost every color of every version in stock. As long as your not getting multiple matching KK's the wait will only be a week or so.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk