bosco

bosco's shipping thread

Bracing for the first big winter storm here today. Could see as much as 10 inches of snow by Noon tomorrow! Being this early in the season, it will be that wet, heavy, slushy snow that's a major pain to shovel (can't use the snowblower on it either!) Will hunker down with the dogs and just wait it out.

Today I'm roasting turkeys for the church Thanksgiving Supper tomorrow. Some of biggest birds I've seen, about 22 lbs each. Could have fit 3 on the main, but I've got until 3:00 pm to get these birds cooked and delivered. Right now I'm heat soaking TheBeast and drinking coffe spiked with Bailey's.

Tony, the front that hit you yesterday came ripping through here last night with straight line winds of 30 mph and gusts to 40 mph! Stay warm and throw another dog on!

we have a storm front moving in. I am hearing that we should be white over night!

The good news is that we are getting closer. Says 3 days to go !!!!

I told you the blizzard is coming they just screwed up the predicted snow fall - LOL

I'm not worried - I'm sure you'll be out in the blizzard firing up that initial cook. I know I would be.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT