bosco

bosco's shipping thread

you are exactly right!!!

I have purchased a bunch of new cooking items for my KK grills and thrown away some of my old stuff that I do not use anymore.

I have learned over the past 3 or 4 years what I use and don't use.

I purchased a set of enamel cast dutch ovens and pots as well as a skillet, and recently ordered the cyberQ wifi remote on Roberts request.

I am ready to go and can't wait to start cranking out some serious cooks on these bad boys!!!

2nd to 4th in Toronto... Getting close now!!

I just got news my 32 is sealed and on her way to the port - luckily I'm just across the water from Dennis so hopefully my wait isn't quite as lengthy as yours (although I think the anticipation is half the fun!!)

Regards,

Oliver

In Singapore. Soon to be the proud owner of a Cobalt Blue 32 😄

I even called Ryan from the hospital to apologize for not being able to help uncrate!  I really wish I could go, but I'm not allowed to drive until January, let alone life anything...this sucks!!  Sorry bro.

Dang Rak.............What a true blue BBQ buddy.  Get well quickly!!!!   We will have to plan an "NA" beer this spring on Bosco's patio.  

• Like 1