DennisLinkletter

Steven Raichlen ~ Brisket Tacos on a 42"

50 minutes ago, 5698k said:

He’s so used to regular grills and kamados, he never gets used to kk lids..he’s always looked out of whack with opening and closing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol you are right on that but at least this time he didnt bang it closed

the 42 is a monster indeed

• Like 1

To cut to the chase or quicken the result,... camera work is fast forward and that separation isn't perfect.  I think he wanted to jump to the sandwich Toney and spare the details. I just did a 15.5 Choice but sliced it on the bias. That combo sure looked nice and the KK was a monument.

• Like 1

He’s so used to regular grills and kamados, he never gets used to kk lids..he’s always looked out of whack with opening and closing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are right. I reckon Dennis needs to show him how to use one of the best atrabutes of the grill the one finger touch .concidering his grill is on show . The way this bloke does it makes it look hard not a good look

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

I've notice him taking similar "shortcuts" before in Project Smoke. He also likes to perpetuate some common BBQ myths, too. But, he does a lot of good for the BBQ community and his books are excellent. His BBQ USA is like a bible in my house! 
I have that book pretty good I reckon he gets all his minons to do everything and rocks up at the end lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill