Dennis

New to the KK Family

Hi Team KK

I am Dennis Feldman and just pulled the trigger on the 32 this morning. 

We live on the east coast of Florida and have been a BGE'er for ~23 years.  

Part of my outdoor kitchen currently includes, a Fontana Fireze hybrid gas/wood Pizza Oven and a Halo 4B griddle.  

Looking forward to learning from the group and sharing ideas, techniques and recipes .  

All the best,

Dennis

• Like 3

Thanks @skoell and thats a high bar as I have had some great cooks off my BGE however, I expect you’re correct!  Unfortunately the BGE never advanced over the years and as a result it technology is antiquated.   

Really looking forward to the versatility and quality of the KK.

Cheers 🍻 

Welcome to the Obsession, Dennis! You'll soon find out why I call it that. A big upgrade from the BGE (pun intended). Your prior experience will translate very well to the KK, you'll just have to adapt to the bigger size and learn your vent settings. You'll be off and running like a pro in no time. 

Well done!  I think the 32 is a great choice @Dennis.  Details please...what colour?  Tiles, of course.  When is it due to arrive?  If you made a mistake and ordered pebbles 🤭, I am sure that there is time to make the change and cross over to the right side of the tracks.

• Haha 4

On 2/23/2024 at 3:43 AM, tekobo said:

If you made a mistake and ordered pebbles 🤭, I am sure that there is time to make the change and cross over to the right side of the tracks.

Stir, stir, stir!

• Haha 3