DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

That should go over well Toney, they look good and simply delish.  I do believe after it's all gone and the masses are at your door you should have thought to park your butt close to an exit. Enjoy     Meaning to say they'll only wish for more

Edited by Tyrus
  • Thanks 1

I helped fill out verticals (consecutive years) of Bourbon Co stout and Bigfoot barleywine (I had 3 older years of each). Plus, I brought a 2015 Trader Joe's Vintage ale (their Christmas beer, which is actually brewed for them by Unibroue). We ended up with a 2011 - 2017 vertical of Bourbon Co (including a 2015 bottle of Rare!!) and a 2011 - 2016 vertical of Bigfoot. And, one guy in the club brought his own collection of 2010 - 2016 of The Abyss (another big barrel-aged imperial stout!)

Epic is the only word to describe our annual holiday party!

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, tony b said:

So, I sucked it up and went out in the near zero windchills and fired up the KK for dinner last night. Trader Joe's marinated (rosemary & cracked pepper) pork tenderloin. Direct, main grate, 325F over peach wood.

I bet in the end it was so worth it to suck it up. :smt054

• Haha 1

TY, Bruce, I agree everything is better with cheese and ever better if it smoked on the KK. :)

For me the old standby for Xmas dinner would have to be a turkey or a nice plump organic chicken and one much collect the dripping for an awesome gravy. :smt054

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Thanks 1