bosco

bosco's shipping thread

I even called Ryan from the hospital to apologize for not being able to help uncrate!  I really wish I could go, but I'm not allowed to drive until January, let alone life anything...this sucks!!  Sorry bro.

I'm spoken for until December 10th. Rak, if the uncrating doesn't happen by then, I can get to your neck of the woods and deliver you to Chez bosco.

I also have access to a hat that holds two can of beer. All you do is run flexible tubing from the beer can to your mouth.

We can get this deal done! ;)

• Like 1

Ok just a quick update.

My kks arrived in Toronto this afternoon. The warehouse had made arrangements to send a truck over to pick up the container. I am just awaiting notice that the kks arrived st the warehouse.

From there, customs elects to inspect or approve the deceleration. If they approve then I will receive paperwork from the customs broker ASAP and make arrangemnts for home delivery.

If all goes well.... I will be able to pay for delivery tomorrow and ship as early as Thursday.