MacKenzie

Bread More Bread

I had to get my strength up for bread baking-

BNmWafW.jpg

and while the bread is rising I needed a nice place to sit and enjoy my new blue tooth speaker and a glass of kombucha. I love listening to internet radio and Classic FM from London is my favourite. :)

You can see that I've started closing things in for winter and will close in the top part above my chair too.

AphB87w.jpg

My sour dough bread is ready for the 500F KK.

33EJ7Ne.jpg

About 20 mins. later and the bread is baked.

xqJkUkQ.jpg

and out of the pan. :)

VdhBoPg.jpg

The bread is cool enough to be cut so I can show the crumb.

LwOABsk.jpg

Awesome bake.. Thank you..

Posted on the KK Facebook page!

Thanks, Dennis. It's almost good enough to eat isn't it;)

My KK cooker sure makes baking bread easy. :):thumbup:  :thumbup:  As I've said many times that baking stone is awesome even if I didn't use it today and I'll probably say it again too. :)

bosco, I really don't do anything special. Mainly I do not let the crud build up and I very rarely put sauce on during the cook. If I do get into a real mess I have this for my main grate, although I haven't used it yet:) It's sits on the top of my lump bin and keeps the rain and soon the snow out.;) The whole thing slides under my countertop. For now I just use a stainless steel sponge, aka curly kate. The upper grate will fit in my kitchen sink. Believe me, I am not obsessed with cleaning.:)

GEdiFsI.jpg