tailc

My New 42" Serious BIG BAD

On 1/15/2017 at 9:42 AM, tailc said:

Sorry Bosco, I'll not be able to get that pic. I've moved the 23, to a different part of the deck and it's not an easy task to bring it back. 

It's called Photoshop. Take the 2 pics and splice them together to get the side by side. Find a good reference point to make the sizes match. 

Look what just arrived at my office!!!!!!:-P:-D And I must say it is SERIOUSLY A BIG BAD mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to need a crane to set this at my house :-D
I'll do my best to document the unboxing and share all the photos with you all. 
Any suggestions on what I should be my first cook?? 
IMG_20170113_091756294_HDR.jpg

I hope you don't mind well bit late now I posted a few of your pics on a site here in Perth got a great response just planting the seed for Dennis you never know

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

52 minutes ago, FotonDrv said:

Have you fired up Miss Deana yet?? 

I actually have fired her up; pretty much every night :); I've been playing around with the different grate configurations.  I love the way they are cut up, so many awesome configurations; plus having that much real-estate has really changed the way I cook, NO MORE gloves cooking on the lower grate:-P:-P.

I think I've got her dialed in, I plan on firing up a pig real soon; I'll be sure to post some pics!        

• Like 6

16 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:

A little heads up and something I need to mark.. The grate with the arrow is reversed. If flipped around it there will be proper spacing in the middle and on the right of it..  I need to make some kind of an indicator what goes where and the proper direction.

42Grates.jpg

Dennis is correct, once I flipped it out looks like one single grate