MacKenzie

I hope I Don't Ruin My Konro.

Here goes, wish me luck. A fish cook on the Konro. :smt077  This is the last of the 2 year old fish from my freezer.

1968121385_FishonKonro.thumb.jpg.fda21c9430d327b0b6f6452e9386c720.jpg

I threw on some hickory pellets hoping to improve the flavour of the fish or at least hide the flavour. 

Flipped.thumb.jpg.72ad56d523a12e608c41d9dc5a17fc6a.jpg

Done.

1336569399_HaddockIsSmokednadCooked.thumb.jpg.0b28f213f21e2d6339de66fe618d8619.jpg

Plated with fresh from the garden spinach and more of those Little Creamer Potatoes. Potatoes are boiled and spices add, pepper, chili, Egyptian Basil and a touch of garlic granulated garlic.

989859119_LittlePoatoesReadytoAirFry.thumb.jpg.ee9828fda0ab38b6dacfbce12d9d6d19.jpg

Needless to say I focused on the flavours of the potatoes and spinach, awesome. :smt077

Fish Plated.jpg

The interior was very moist. 

740038168_MoistFish.thumb.jpg.7f5b64caa2f1eef4d23ba7c007c2a65c.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

:smt043

You all crack me up! Had a lovely Cioppino at a local restaurant the other night - one of my favorite seafood dishes. Plan to make a smoked salmon (not my homemade smoked salmon unfortunately) dish with puff pastry tomorrow night for dinner. Just another protein in my repertoire! 

• Like 1

:smt043
You all crack me up! Had a lovely Cioppino at a local restaurant the other night - one of my favorite seafood dishes. Plan to make a smoked salmon (not my homemade smoked salmon unfortunately) dish with puff pastry tomorrow night for dinner. Just another protein in my repertoire! 
Well guess who is just coming for the cocktails. ;)
  • Haha 2

Let that be a lesson to you Mac.  Don't go buying food that you don't like!!! It just ends up sitting in your freezer for ever.  

Although, I would love to cook you a seafood feast to see if I could convince you to like a wider variety of underwater food. No eyes, I promise.

• Haha 1