DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

On a balmy 54*F day with 25 mph winds, I was wearing a winter hat when I fired up the 19" TT for the first marina cook. 

Heat soaked the KK at 375* for an hour and threw in some beer bread.  (top shelf with the factory SS pan as a heat shield below)

60 minutes later.....................

BeerBread.jpeg

Since the grill was hot...........we threw on some boneless-skinless chicken thighs seasoned with a generic chicken seasoning.........................

FirstMarinaCook.jpeg

Bread was excellent..............chicken would have been better cooked directly over the fire (left the drip pan in the cooker).  Paired them up with some sweet corn.

All-in-all.........a decent dinner on a freezing cold June day !!!!!   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jon B. said:

On a balmy 54*F day with 25 mph winds, I was wearing a winter hat when I fired up the 19" TT for the first marina cook. 

Heat soaked the KK at 375* for an hour and threw in some beer bread.  (top shelf with the factory SS pan as a heat shield below)

60 minutes later.....................

BeerBread.jpeg

Since the grill was hot...........we threw on some boneless-skinless chicken thighs seasoned with a generic chicken seasoning.........................

FirstMarinaCook.jpeg

Bread was excellent..............chicken would have been better cooked directly over the fire (left the drip pan in the cooker).  Paired them up with some sweet corn.

All-in-all.........a decent dinner on a freezing cold June day !!!!!   

That bread looks killer...

I'm making up for the miserable weather with lots of comfort food. :)

A hot chicken sandwich made with some rotisserie chicken, mini leaf lettuce from my garden and the end of last years peas.

Hot Chicken Sandwich.jpg

Followed by some homemade vanilla ice cream and a sugar waffle cone.:)

Vanilla Ice Cream.jpg

• Like 3

I might be comfortable but these 5 humming birds are not looking like they are enjoying the weather. I'm watching them from my kitchen.

5 Humming Birds.jpg

Great picture. They don't care. Mine come around in the pouring down rain. They eat the most just as a front is coming in.

Reef's Bistro