Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Komodo Kamado

Register now to gain access to all of our features, ask queries, discuss and lot's more!

Click here to Register!

brett

Something seriously wrong with my 10yr old KK

30 posts in this topic

This is a great post the original is still standing perfect after all those years with another ten years of improvement from that wow this is why I am getting one I want quality

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

On May 23, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Shuley said:

Does this mean my grill has shipped?????????  I am so excited, I've been hardly able to sleep. 

OTB = ???

Haven't yet run across anything to clue me in on the acronym...help please, for the NooB...

;-)

Just sausages today for this 4th, my last grilling prior to arrival of my 23" Terra Blue KK.  I don't yet know where I will place the KK?  It may be that when not in use I store it by the house where the old offset smoker sits to the left (not pictured) side of the house. We will see what my tolerance is for pushing the KK around from the house to the circle the is in essence the open side of my grill island area.  When working it will either be directly opposite the Lynx or sit in the spot of the covered 15+yr. old Weber performer.  The  Weber and offset smoker will be gifted to someone or an organization that can put them to use.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by KevinD
Correct typos
2 people like this

OTB, I'm guessing - On The Boat.:)

Looks like you will have some serious decisions to make. :)

OTB=Outside the box. I think it has something to do with Dennis' inspiration for the design of his original grills.

Rob

1 person likes this

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner - Robert!

Outside the Box. Dennis' tagline for all the innovation that went into the Gen II KKs.