KevinD

Whoo Hoo - Finally have my shipping info!

All I can say is that Dennis' cargo/warehouse company sent me the bill of lading after the issue popped up and it clearly showed the end shipper as having picked up and signed for everything.   What they did between picking up and taking it to their terminal for final distribution is beyond me.

As of close of business Friday afternoon on the West Coast, the grill still had not been located. They told me to call back Monday and get a status.  Nothing I can do and while I am less than happy there is no point in brooding about it... So instead of playing with my new toy over the weekend, I will play with some old toys.   Drive the convertible down to the beach and go sailing with some friends enjoying the wind on the water...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear that. That is the first time I've heard of that happening. You did the right thing refusing the shipment since the driver was not willing to mark the papers.

Sounds like you're going to make the best of the weekend anyway. Love your ride. I keep working on Mrs skreef for a vette - maybe one day she'll give in to the idea - LOL

BTW great Charlie Brown reference.

Reef's Bistro

12 hours ago, KevinD said:

All I can say is that Dennis' cargo/warehouse company sent me the bill of lading after the issue popped up and it clearly showed the end shipper as having picked up and signed for everything.   What they did between picking up and taking it to their terminal for final distribution is beyond me.

As of close of business Friday afternoon on the West Coast, the grill still had not been located. They told me to call back Monday and get a status.  Nothing I can do and while I am less than happy there is no point in brooding about it... So instead of playing with my new toy over the weekend, I will play with some old toys.   Drive the convertible down to the beach and go sailing with some friends enjoying the wind on the water...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks like a good wind day based on the reefed main and the heeling angle, would have been fun to be out there!

• Like 1

@kevinD - That really sucks.  It looks like you have some other great toys to play with though.  I hope you get it all straightened out, and soon! Keep us posted, please.  I want to make sure I know what to do if there are any issues with my delivery.