alimac23

Import charges to Australia

Hi All,

Im seriously considering a 23" Komodo kamado but was wondering if any of the forum members have gone through the process of importing one into Australia?

I'm really trying to find out what the import costs (taxes and charges) would be so that I can get an idea of the total cost of getting one of these to my home.

I'm in Perth, Western Australia and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi
I have been doing research on the kamado grills and it looks like the kamodo kamado is the one to go for.

I would also be interested in knowing the costs for importing to Perth WA.

Would be super appreciative of any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tangles163 said:

Hi
I have been doing research on the kamado grills and it looks like the kamodo kamado is the one to go for.

@Aussie Ora is in Perth. Just tagging him for you so that he sees this. He'll give you the details on import fees. 

Heylo Tangles.. Don't believe a word they say.. I'm very difficult, actually a pain in the ass. BUT I do built a great grill so it's worth putting up with me.. We're on the same timezone, please give me a call, I have a Sydney number  028006 0968 that rings thru to Bali..
Look forward to you cooking on a KK ;-)

• Like 2

Hi

Just sent you a Pm mate it's a lot less than what you might think

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Wow - it's a real supportive network here. I spoke to Dennis who was very helpful. Thinking the 23.

Thanks also to Aussie Ora for the advice too. Might ping you couple other questions.

So it's just a matter of picking tile colour and submitting a business case to the minister of finance. Like Dennis said, I am not buying the 42, just the 23 babe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tangles163 said:

I spoke to Dennis who was very helpful. Like Dennis said, I am not buying the 42, just the 23 babe.

Now that's sort of funny. Nothing babe about a 23. The baby is the 16. The 19 is the teenager. We'll give the 23 young adult status. 32 full grown adult. 

The 42 is more like mid life crisis - LOL 

• Like 3