Web Analytics
Jump to content

MacKenzie

Owners
  • Posts

    11,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    579

Everything posted by MacKenzie

  1. and I just wish I was a fish lover, it looks sooooooo good, Wilbur. Thanks for those tips on a quick fire. I am off to light my grill, except I only want to hit 350F- 375F.
  2. and if there are any chicken leftovers they can be served so many ways, yum yum:)
  3. I'd like to be munching on those right now:)
  4. Poochie, that turkey sure looks moist and tasty.
  5. Great looking Canadian bacon. I have yet to do it on the KK but you can bet it's on my list. Wonderful stuff, add it to a sandwich with roasted sweet red pepper and some melted cheese and a little lettuce for a wonderful lunch sandwich.
  6. An important question for us Canadians:)
  7. Poochie, you sure had a tasty hot breakfast.
  8. Syzygies, nice presentation of the paella and the socca is looking beautiful.
  9. Welcome, start picking out your KK, you won't be disappointed:)
  10. Looking good Poochie. I'm afraid to click on them with my internet, better than dial up but not much. It's the best I can get in my rural area.
  11. cjreef, you are just having too much fun
  12. Fantastic write up on your Peking Duck adventure. Awesome cook and instructions.
  13. I agree, we need a smoked meat sandwich at tinyfish's house. Some of the leftover smoked meat on rye would be wonderful, that is if there is any leftover:) It looks soooooooo delicious.
  14. Poochie, things at your house are looking very tasty.
  15. A nice solution, a KK solution.
  16. Another gorgeous KK.
  17. That's not fair Dennis Who can pick from that lineup
  18. Poochie, those ribs really do look moist, I can almost taste them from here. I think the Pit Pal works with Android also.
  19. That's terrible, Gnomatic, just when you decided everything,
  20. Amazing and so moist looking :)
  21. Tinyfish, looks perfectly delicious:) I have yet to have fresh corn on the cob but soon;) One question how long was the corn on?
  22. Bosco, awesome cook, has my mouth watering. :)
  23. PJ, now that sure is a tasty looking meal. :)
  24. ckreef, sure looks tasty.:)
  25. MacKenzie

    Howdy!

    What a great video, she has talent galore:)
×
×
  • Create New...