DennisLinkletter

22 Tons of KK CoCo Char on the water..

23 hours ago, 5698k said:

I’m in Abita springs, I’m not sure it would be cost effective given the cost of gas right now..but I’m willing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a little over 2 hours from me. I'd have to get a trailer too but that can be done. I have no idea how much we'd have to get to make it cost effective.

A pallet used to be 60 boxes, and I used to typically order 30. It’s going to depend on cost, as far as how many I’ll want. I’m not sure if a pallet share is economic if there’s much distance between parties, considering cost of gas, and in your case, having to get a trailer. Don’t get me wrong, I’m willing to do whatever is best, but the dollars need to make some sense.

I’m approaching this a bit differently also in that when coco char was readily available, and the price was what it was, I cooked exclusively with it. Now I’m seriously considering using it only for lo/slows, so an amount would last significantly longer, so 30 boxes should last a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1