DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

It is another miserable windy wet day here but that is not going to stop me from firing up the KK 16.

Spicy cheese sausage with mashed potatoes and carrots from the garden and yes, Aussie that is a beet salad.

914714893_SausageDinner.thumb.jpg.da2c6affaed0c8cbcb972177d169b15d.jpg

438450887_BiteofSausage.thumb.jpg.6db7638df4b6430e9dff396a90064d87.jpg

A friend is away and I've been asked to feed their outdoor cat. Fig, the cat, is awesome. I call and he starts meowing and comes running. I feed him then it's nap time for an hour or so. I sit on the couch and up he comes.

Meet Fig.

Fig.thumb.jpg.064c9e0621de9917dd7a8a0139edf1b5.jpg

• Like 7

On 11/7/2018 at 1:32 PM, Bruce Pearson said:

Speaking of cats my daughter talked me into adopting two little kitties Mika and Sheeba they are about 13 weeks old now. They like to sleep in the sink go figure?

What lovely cats Bruce!  I think you have made that sink way too cosy for them to choose any other place to sleep.  I see food, a nice warm towel lining and no room for you to have a brush and a shave.  Have fun, little kittens are great to have around.  

• Thanks 1

Thanks Tekobo I have the kitties set up in the master bedroom bathroom. I don’t use it, I use the bathroom in the guest room, long story. Anyway they seem happy and I’m happy. These are the first pets I’ve had in over 30 years. They say pets can help a person live longer so now maybe I’ll make it to 100 LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Thanks Tekobo I have the kitties set up in the master bedroom bathroom. I don’t use it, I use the bathroom in the guest room, long story. Anyway they seem happy and I’m happy. These are the first pets I’ve had in over 30 years. They say pets can help a person live longer so now maybe I’ll make it to 100 LOL

It works, you are going to be the proof. :smt041

• Like 2