Poochie

A bad baby

Remember that new grandson I was getting Friday? Well here he is. I had to spank him a few times, but now he knows who's boss.

post-2487-0-54414300-1441764169_thumb.jp

10lbs 1oz. A baby bruiser.

I know this has nothing to do with BBQ or Komodo's, but I'm real proud of that rascal. This will be the one and only post. Thanks for looking.

Poochie/Mike

My son came into the world at 10-4! Today he's 6'5", 240 pounds and not an ounce of fat on him. He's a Spec Ops Marine Corp office that runs marathons to warm up for triathlons! He and his buddies eat like nothing you've ever seen!

Poochie, start laying up food now, because if your grandson ends up like my son, sticker shock is about to be a weekly occurrence in the Poochie households!

BTW, what's the young lad's name? Did I miss it somewhere? Have you thought of getting the lad a 16" KK for his first birthday?

His name is Blake. I know your son is tough and has laid claim to your "Beast", but just watch how your daughter will get it instead of the Marine. I hope he enjoys Beauty!

I know about growing sons eating you out of house and home. I have 2 sons and when they lived at home, it was worse than a swarm of locusts. Eating machines! It'll be a  while before baby Blake is making a dent in a chicken leg.

Poochie - there is a reason I have 2 KKs! My Sons's nickname is Beast, so he gets TheBeast. My daughter is a former model whose beauty intimidates men. She gets Beauty! and the world unfolds just as it should.

Did I tell you my area of expertise, if I have one, is Business Strategy! All that schooling and all those degrees finally pay off! :lol: