erik6bd

Ok tried hot and fast with the coffee charcoal

The taste was amazing to say the least... best burgers I've had in a very long time just 80/20 with Salt and pepper nothing else needed with the coffee lump.. No more Red robin, In -n- out for us. The rate we are going this this will pay for it's self in no time. 50faf3f7902479b9d484be765d49ffbb.jpg9fc4cc0e7b2d814f4450c0addf0df179.jpg4c293d591701a3ec67f21266f9545db8.jpg5603b60b85a1e416e61b7e69abf8a079.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 7

1 hour ago, erik6bd said:

No more Red robin, In -n- out for us. The rate we are going this this will pay for it's self in no time.

Ding, Ding, Ding - We Have a Winner!!! And, it only took 2 cooks to get you to this epiphany! :cheers:

While I love many local restaurants and want them to succeed, I find it very hard to go out to eat, given what I can do at home with this amazing piece of cooking gear!!! Such a dilemma. About the only thing that gets me out any more is sushi.

• Like 2

Looks killer, what kind of sausage is the coiled one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Provolone stuffed.. we are lucky we are in the middle of the desert but we have a place called the pork shop that sells fresh pork many different ways close by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Provolone stuffed.. we are lucky we are in the middle of the desert but we have a place called the pork shop that sells fresh pork many different ways close by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like boerewors from South Africa. I was getting all excited that there might be another Saffa on the forum...!
Looks excellent though...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk