ckreef

New Truck plus Special Teaser Picture

10 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Yea that is the one main feature it is lacking. I can cook around that for now. 

Also the grate height only has so much adjustment. It'll probably take a bit more coal management compared to a wheel setup that raises way up. 

All part of the fun, eh?  Did I forget to mention that I am jealous??

• Like 2

Congrats on the grill.  Let's ahhh balance the scale here. Truck vs grill, let's check all angles on this particular presentation...........yep,  just as I suspected. Your wife has the key and you got holding a bag of coal. Now it's not over yet, there's room for negotiation, handsome grill but it won't get you to the store as long as she holds the key. If you can get that key maybe on a Saturday, well it's a start. The things we do for love. I don't think we have a rope long enough. Make mine Med/rare

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Very nice! You have a great variety of cooking implements to choose from.

I think the imbalance Tyrus is referring to can be countered with specialty meats and wines of your choosing.

Love those types of open fire grills. So much so, that we have been waiting on one since the end of May. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 1:31 AM, tekobo said:

No flies on @MacKenzie.  Correction, there are flies at this time of year in Nova Scotia but Mac is indeed a smart woman.

And you are a very lucky man.  Our old Argentinian grill, which we gave away to make space for the KKs, was relatively cheap and came direct from Argentina.  It was also a rust bucket and needed regular re-painting.  Looking forward to seeing yours and hoping, one day, to find the money to buy a better quality replacement for grilling here too.  I am so jealous that I "reached out" to Ox Grills, as recommended by @Braai-Q, to find out what they can do.  See what you made me do???  

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1