Web Analytics
Jump to content

C6Bill

Owners
  • Posts

    1,506
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    142

Everything posted by C6Bill

  1. Sorry poochie, what did you say about wind chill ? I couldn’t keep up with the thread as I had to go out and shovel some snow 🤬 And always remember, pebbles are nothing but broken tiles, ones not good enough to make the cut 😁
  2. Congrats !!!! And that is one handsome pooch !!!!
  3. I like big dogs, the longer the legs the easier they cam move through the snow 😁
  4. Congratulations !!!!! Can't wait to see the unboxing
  5. I always put in a few dead ends so they have to figure it out lol
  6. That was a lot of snow to move this past weekend 😵‍💫 I have to do the back yard too lol
  7. I wonder if the fan from my FlameBoss 300 would work with one. I already have that and their adaptor. The FlameBoss adaptor is nice and only costs $10.
  8. My view this morning, I had the generator sitting in front of it in case needed. I would have moved it if I needed to start it up, not that it would have gotten hot in that weather lol luckily I didn’t need it.
  9. Oh no, I guarantee that isn’t the cause.
  10. Two actually
  11. I put a copy of mine in my OneDrive folder if you'd like to grab a copy. It is the same as Poochie's, it is for a 32 32 BB Owners Manual
  12. Congratulations David !!!!
  13. Check your junk email, you should have already received it.
  14. Good to know about Porter Road, i have been thinking about placing any order.
  15. Poor Tony, I can see how that could be confusing 😂
  16. Well with the way things are going at the docks it will take a few months to arrive anyways.
  17. Give Dennis a call ASAP and find out if any that are in transit are orders that have been cancelled. That is how i got mine, i just got lucky that it was the same size and color that i wanted. And get tiles instead of pebbles, they cook better
  18. Does it have a roo detector 😂
  19. I think he just means in the bottom of the basket, not under it
  20. You don’t need a probe for searing. After you get the steak to your desired internal temp let it rest until that internal temp starts to drop again. Then you can sear for a good long time before that internal temp tries to climb again.
  21. I wish that little piggy came to my house ❤️
  22. Someone forgot to take their humor pill lol
  23. It was 6 degrees when I left for my walk this morning lol
  24. It shouldn’t if it was vented properly
×
×
  • Create New...