DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

1 hour ago, alimac23 said:

Pizza tonight, first time trying the overnight dough from the pizza bible, I’ll definitely be using that recipe again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful! We definitely have another baker in the house! The Pizza Bible is awesome. Much better than Forkish on pizza.

• Like 1

I just put on a prime rib. Rubbed with salt pepper and dizzy dust. I was going to  rotisserie the prime rib but when I want to put my rotisserie set up together it didn’t work! I thought I had it all figured out but I guess I  didn’t. Oh well another time. I’ll post some finished pics when it done. I used Jack Daniels charcoal with wood chips from Jack Daniels whiskey barrels for smoke hope it turns out good. I’ll let you know

37F07368-1719-4BB7-B9D0-E9BC5AB37CA5.jpeg

64DF46DC-16E9-4C0E-B034-FEDE212662E2.jpeg

• Like 5

You set a nice plate however, the pork chop looked soo alone, it being Christmas and all...well he coulda had a friend or just in case someone dropped by.  Merry Merry   My computer musta got lost. It didn't load the last message, who knows what date I was responding to when I saw your post Toney. Anyhow  Merry Merry