DennisLinkletter

KK Coffee wood Charcoal is in the house!

KK Coffee Wood Charcoal is in the Warehouse! 

We now have 4 tons of Coffee lump in LA.. The hand filled boxes were loaded with only medium and large pieces which of course have the most organic material to create flavorful vapor for your cook.

post-2-0-93300700-1440523345_thumb.jpg

The medium pieces will of course break up a bit from rough handling but there were no smalls at packing time.  

We tossed around a few boxes to see what they will probably look like when you unpack them.. 

These shots are of the content of the two tossed around boxes.. as you can see results vary but none of this is over-carbonized brittle smalls,,

post-2-0-97099300-1440523337_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-33259000-1440523341_thumb.jpg

Text:

Our all natural lump coffee wood charcoal is a sustainable product produced from the cut and discarded trees of replanted coffee orchards. It burns hot, clean and has a wonderful flavor profile.

Hand selected and packed ensures you only get choice perfectly carbonized medium to medium-large pieces. No over-carbonized smalls that crumble and become unusable.
When you want a truly unique and special smoke profile try our CoffeeChar. It never disappoints.

post-2-0-97930600-1440530751_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

Yes, please write me directly for delivery quotes..  

BTW I get special rates for the charcoal.. Very reasonable.

Canada.. Yes I'm about to do a big Canadian mailing to see how much interest there is.

If we pool orders to a loading dock the shipping is not that bad to a central local like Ontario... Not sure what duty is.. 

KK Coffee Wood Charcoal is in the Warehouse! 

We now have 4 tons of Coffee lump in LA.. The hand filled boxes were loaded with only medium and large pieces which of course have the most organic material to create flavorful vapor for your cook.

attachicon.gifCoffeeChar-Label-Final.jpg

The medium pieces will of course break up a bit from rough handling but there were no smalls at packing time.  

We tossed around a few boxes to see what they will probably look like when you unpack them.. 

These shots are of the content of the two tossed around boxes.. as you can see results vary but none of this is over-carbonized brittle smalls,,

attachicon.gifCoffee1.jpg

attachicon.gifCoffee2.jpg

Text:

Our all natural lump coffee wood charcoal is a sustainable product produced from the cut and discarded trees of replanted coffee orchards. It burns hot, clean and has a wonderful flavor profile.

Hand selected and packed ensures you only get choice perfectly carbonized medium to medium-large pieces. No over-carbonized smalls that crumble and become unusable.
When you want a truly unique and special smoke profile try our CoffeeChar. It never disappoints.

Dennis,

The labels look really nice. I like how you always inform people of what they can expect upon delivery of any product you sell. Good thinking on the addition of the Coke can to add scale to the photo.

I will be looking to partner up with anyone in Ontario (preferably Southern Ontario GTA) to purchase both charcoal that you sell in the near future.

Tinyfish and possibly Rak I know would be a great thing for us.  I have a truck so can arrange delivery as well

I'm in for sure Bosco. If your going to be talking to Dennis find out the particulars maybe we can split a skid.

Bosceaux - count me in if you deliver to Oklahoma City! We'll give it a go in TheBeast and you'll get quickly acquainted to the KK cooking style! I'm certain your pickup can make it down here! You may not want to go home except to pack the house, load up your Bride and brood, and move to Oklahoma! :lol:

Tony - you are EXACTLY right! And R&H got that song right. I've lived all around the world and I keep coming back here to Oklahoma. Great place to live.

All the trees lean toward the North because of the strong prevailing year round South winds. And many evenings I've sat on my patios and watched a couple of hawks making lazy circles in the sky while sipping a couple finger of bourbon while the KK is finishing up cooking dinner.

It doesn't get any better!

Edited by CeramicChef
  • Like 1